Learn how to build, configure and publish forms and get help when you need it.
Known issues and workarounds
MoJ Forms is a new platform with a range of features that we are working to expand. In the short term, you might encounter some limitations. These include:
- renaming, moving and deleting pages is not currently possible
- deleting and unpublishing forms (removing them from live) is not currently possible
- tables created using markdown are not displayed in GOV.UK style
Contact us for help if you need to do any of these things.
Get help or report a bug
If you need help doing something or think you have found a bug (something doesn’t work as you expected), Contact us by email or on Slack.
When reporting a bug, make sure to include:
- what you expected to happen
- what actually happened
- what steps to take to reproduce the behaviour
- the browser version and operating system you are using
- screenshots of any relevant pages and messages
You can send feedback at any time using the red feedback button on the right hand side of the screen, as shown here:
This appears on every page, so you can provide feedback on whatever you are doing.
Certain actions or URLs may trigger specific questions from us. You'll see these as on-page surveys.