This accessibility statement applies to the MoJ Forms website at moj-forms.service.justice.gov.uk. It does not apply to the MoJ Forms editor or any form built using the MoJ Forms platform.
Using this website
This website was built by the MoJ Forms team at the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) using a template developed by the Government Digital Service (GDS). The MoJ Forms team is responsible for the content of this site.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this site. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the form using just a keyboard
- navigate the form using speech recognition software
- listen to the form using a screen reader (including recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have also made the text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this site is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the skip link is broken on several pages, including all pages of the user guide
- 2 pages contain PDF documents that are not fully accessible
- there is no site search or site map
Feedback and contact information
If you have problems using this site or need additional support, contact the MoJ Forms team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll consider your request and get back to you in 3 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this form
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this form. If you find any problems or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the MoJ Forms team at email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the 'accessibility regulations'). If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this online form's accessibility
We are committed to making this form accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
The MoJ Forms website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.2 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- The skip link is broken on several pages, including all pages of the user guide. This fails WCAG 2.1, 2.4.1 Bypass Blocks.
- 2 pages contain PDFs that are not fully accessible. This fails WCAG 2.1, 1.1.1 Non-text Content.
- There is no site search or site map. This fails WCAG 2.1, 2.4.5 Multiple Ways.
What we're doing to improve accessibility
We plan to fix the known issues listed above by February 2024.
We review the content and performance of this site on an ongoing basis and fix any accessibility issues identified or reported to us.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1 December 2023.
The tests on the website were carried out by the Ministry of Justice. We completed accessibility checks on a representative sample of pages using keyboard testing and the WAVE automated testing tool.