MoJ Forms enables you to design, test and publish online forms without the need to write code. It's quick and easy to use, making it ideal for prototyping, trialling different approaches to solving problems, running surveys, replacing and digitising paper forms, supporting wider services and much more.
With MoJ Forms you can:
- prototype, create, test and publish forms
- build form pages using a variety of question formats
- design and guide your users through complex journeys with our visual flow and branching
- show different versions of content on a page based on a user's answers
- link users to GOV.UK Pay for an uninterrupted payment journey
- allow users to save a partially completed form and come back later
- collect user data in PDF and CSV format direct to your inbox
- link your form to a Google Analytics account to monitor performance
Contact us to get started with MoJ Forms now.
What you get
The form building tool
Your team will be able to use MoJ Forms to design, test, iterate and publish an unlimited number of forms. The MoJ Forms editor provides a powerful and dynamic view of your form's flow unlike any other form builder on the market.
Tried and tested designs
We use the GOV.UK Design System and test extensively with real users so you can be confident that your forms will work and meet government design patterns and standards.
An accessible and secure service
All forms built using MoJ Forms are accessible and secure by default and we provide support and guidance to help you understand and meet your legal requirements.
Your form will be hosted on the MoJ Cloud Platform, a common platform used by many of MoJ's most important digital services. This infrastructure is maintained to a high standard and will help ensure your forms are always available and secure.
We'll support you throughout the process of building, launching and maintaining your live form.
What we are working on
We are planning a range of new features to give users greater flexibility in the forms they design.
|You can now use MoJ Forms to:
|We are currently working on:
|We are exploring how to: